Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Code Blue, Border Crossing, Tinks??? >

Code Blue, Border Crossing, Tinks???

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Code Blue, Border Crossing, Tinks???

Old 11-07-2007, 03:19 PM

Default RE: Code Blue, Border Crossing, Tinks???

The only stuff i have ever had a positive reaction to was James Valley. Ive had deer come running when they were down wind, ive had deer get down wind and just stop dead, and ive even had bucks lick the scent bomb. I cant say it has worked every time but it has worked enough for me to use it religiously.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Dominant Buck

I have bought most of them and yes even the high priced stuff and have come to the conclusion that it doesn't work for me. I have placed scent bombs and pulled drag lines without success. My best technique is still hunting and tracking especially when there is snow so I can tell what is really happening. The gimmicks don't work for me ...hunting does.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

I think I bought the last tube of Myles Keller Doe Gel left. I just bought it off of ebay.

ORIGINAL: Angus74

MadOtis,, I think the gel your talking about was some Myles Keller Hot Doe Gel, and the time I tried it it did work well for me too, but Im pretty sure they dont make it anymore, too bad. I usually use the Tinks #69, and it seems to work OK, but I would like to know if the Code Blue works better,, but $35 is a lot to spend to try it out.