Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Tree Lounge Wheels

Old 07-28-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Tree Lounge Wheels

I had previously posted, asking about peoples tree lounge experience(s).
Learned good info, thanks. I was wondering if anyone has used the tree lounge as a gear/deer cart, by usingthe tree lounge companieswheels. I ordered some "wheel barrow" type wheels from harbor freight. Figured I could make them cheaper and have a more weight distributing foot print than the hard plasticwheels they sell. Was justnosey if anyone had used the stand like this.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Spike

Default RE: Tree Lounge Wheels

I use my tree lounge as a deer cart. It's not bad, definutely better than dragging a big buck by yourself. It's pretty compact to store in your truck and doesn't tip over as easily as many carts do. Wheel barrow wheels might make it better but you should probably consider the puncture proof kind. It would be a bummer to end up with a flat out in hell's back forty.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tree Lounge Wheels

i laugh at the people sometimes that complain about the weight of there tree lounge. i use the wheel kit all the time.you need a little bit more set up time but its worth it. i pack all my gear on it and just wheel it out to my spots. your gonna want a cart anyway if you get a deer, bear, or whatever.since youve got the wheels with you its one less trip back to the truck. the original tree lounge wheels that i have are spoked and tubeless. i did loose a pin one time so i carry extra locking rings. its a neat gadget. if your a hunter that likes to get to your hunting spot 10 minutes before light or who doesnt like all that is envolved with setting gear up it probably isint for you. i figure if i take time off from work or give a full day in the woods a little set up and break down time isint gonna kill me.