Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

STEALTHCAM

Old 08-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Spike

Default STEALTHCAM

Anyone have a digital scouting camera from Stealthcam ? I have the 35mm but want a digital, just was wondering how good a digital Stealthcam took pictures.Thanks
Old 08-31-2006, 02:45 PM

Default RE: STEALTHCAM

I have the moultrie 200 and it takes good pictures. and its pretty cheap.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.chasingame.com/forum/index.php

Check out this site.

They do reviews on various cameras. I got the WD3 but haven't set it up yet. Apparently, stealth sensor is better than cuddeback, and it's trigger speed isn't much slower.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one as well and it takes great pics.

ORIGINAL: cnapeswitchback

I have the moultrie 200 and it takes good pictures. and its pretty cheap.

Old 09-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

I have a digital Stealth Cam and I'm not too crazy about it. The pictures are OK but the flash at any distance is poor. It also uses batteries quickly and the 12v rechargeable lasts less than one week. The buttons on mine quit working after a few months and I can no longer change any of the settings. It is not a dependable camera for keeping track of the deer at our feeders and food plots.

You can read my full review of the Stealth and also two Moultrie cams at the website link listed below.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

I have a stealth cam digital and have had very good luck. I bought it last year in early October when my 35mm was stolen, it takes 8 c cell batteries. I had it out last year October through December, and then this year i have had it out since the 1st of June. I just switched batteries for the first time the 3rd week of August, over 800 pctures taken on thst set of batteries. The only thing i think could be better is the trigger speed, i get a few backend pictures of deer. If you can position it where you know a deer is just slowly walking by or stopping you will get some good picutres. I have gotten some awesomepictures byputingthe cameraout over scrapes or puting a salt block out to slow the deer down. Here is one of my latest pics. Good Luck. Tom