Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 I heard API treestands are now made in china >

I heard API treestands are now made in china

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

I heard API treestands are now made in china

Old 07-29-2006, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I heard API treestands are now made in china

If this is true, they just lost a 11 year patron. I own several API stands and if they truly went to china for their manufacturing I wont buy another one of their products for aslong as I live or untill they come back home and give the jobs back to Americans.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I heard API treestands are now made in china

I believe that is correct sir.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

And now the stands won't work here in the US because they're designed for trees in China which are much smaller.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe this has been the case for at least two or three years now.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:09 PM

That is a shame, one more company selling out for an extra buck. I love how compaines that do this try to make every effort to hide the "made in china" logo and still advertise as if it was US made. They should keep an eye on what China is spending their newly found money on! They are building quite a well equipped army over there!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:16 PM

API Tree stands are junk anyhow and now there bigger junk buy summit or ol man the best stands going
Old 08-08-2006, 07:29 PM

I agree that it is a shame that this product is made in China now. But some of the blame must lie withus consumers. It seems like for us Price is the most important thing in the world. Americans are like that. Why else would we subject ourselves to the horrors of shoppong at walmart on a Saturday afternoon. IMHO there are more important things in this country than saving 2 bucks on a 3 pack of jocky shorts
okcmco
Old 08-08-2006, 11:14 PM

ol man the best stands going
I guess that's why they went out of business for a whille, huh? I had an Ole Man for about a year that I swore by. That is until I climbed with an API. The very next time I used my Ole Man I fell about 10 foot up and messed my wrist up. I sold it that day to a buddy for a C-note and never looked back. I don't do much climbing but when I do you can bet you bottom $ it will be in an API.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:18 AM

Hunter's View are also made in china
Old 08-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Tigerfan

ol man the best stands going
I guess that's why they went out of business for a whille, huh? I had an Ole Man for about a year that I swore by. That is until I climbed with an API. The very next time I used my Ole Man I fell about 10 foot up and messed my wrist up. I sold it that day to a buddy for a C-note and never looked back. I don't do much climbing but when I do you can bet you bottom $ it will be in an API.
Details about the fall ? Did You fall out of the stand, did the stand break and fall off the tree ? Did You have a saftey belt on ?

Many thanks,
Nick

Quick Reply: I heard API treestands are now made in china

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.