Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it? >

Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it?

Old 04-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it?

I'm going to buy my first trail cam, but I'm not going to spend a lot of money since I don't own the land I hunt on. I'm thinking about buying the Bushnell Trail Sentry VGA 1.3MP (BH119000C) for $100. I noticed that it had good reviews on chasingame.com, but I have not heard too much about it from other hunters. Just looking to see if any of you have one or know someone that does. How is the battery life and how are the quality of the pictures? I thought about the Moultrie 1.3, but seems like you have to go through 2 or 3 before you get a good one. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it?

I tested a Bushnell 1.3 last spring. Overall I wasn't real pleased with it and had to take it back when the LCD screen quite working. You can see my complete review at my website link below. If you can get one for $100 and there is a good chance of it getting stolen it may be worth a try. If not for the threat of getting stolen I would definitely get a better one. Drop me an e-mail if I can help.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bushnell's Trail Sentry 1.3....How is it?

theres some reviews on game cams on jesses you might look at http://www.jesseshunting.com/reviewp...at.php/cat/226