Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear) >

Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear)

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear)

Old 09-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Spike

Default Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear)

I saw this product at the Wisconsin Deer & Turkey expo. I was thinking of purchasing a model, but does anyone wear this thermal long underwear, and if so, what's your opinion?

Thanks,
Old 09-11-2005, 04:25 PM

Default RE: Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear)

If your talking about the web foot body sock, this will be my third season using it. It is worth the money. I use it as a base layer when its cold and it does a great job of wicking moisture and it does take quite awhile before you need to wash it.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:29 AM

Default RE: Carol Davis Sportswear (thermal underwear)

I bought a pair last year for a late season Michigan hunt and it worked as expected. I wore the body sock as a base layer and then threw on my Cabela's Rain Suede on top and I felt verywarm. Great product for the bitter cold.
Old 08-24-2015, 10:16 AM
Spike

I know this is an old thread. Thought I'd comment on it. If you're reading this, you're probably looking for the Carol Davis thermals. I haven't been able to find any. And her domain is gone as well.

I've been buying my thermals at Outersports.com. I prefer the Polypropylene thermal options. But they also do have Merino Wool and cotton.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Spike

I am just so pleased to have these details about this product. Anyways, I always try new brands for active wear. The tank tops and yoga pants are my favorite workout apparels. Recently I tried out the clothes from a new brand Carbon38 and seriously loving their stuff a lot.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:29 PM
Spike

Happy to have found this thread about thermals. Been looking at what brand to buy but would want to hear a few who have tried a good size brand and good thing I stumbled upon this thread.