Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

climbing stands tree lounge

Old 08-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default climbing stands tree lounge

hello all...I see this tree lounge at quite a few websites...whats the deal with it ...does anyone have one?????????? its on this website as well but i see no comments about it in this forum or others... i may have overlooked it so steer me, please
Old 08-31-2005, 09:30 AM

Default RE: climbing stands tree lounge

I used my neighbor's once. ya gotta be careful as you turn around from climing to sitting. My foot( I have huge feet) got caught up and I almost fell. The part ya sit on is like a hammock and flops around some. Thats how I got caught up.

Once ya get settled though its really solid and comfy.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Get a summit climber and forget about it.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey JOE D... I get weighed on a coal scale.. I top out at 300lbs plus gear!! Tell me whats going to hold me and keep me feeling like a hunter and not that daring young man on the flying trapeze!!
Old 08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

phoenixMA two words for ya SAFETY BELT/HARNESS ok .....three words

You watch old Marge and her hubby on moonshine island and they make it look so easy. Im referring to the tree lounge dvd you can get for free at their site
to be able to sit so high seems ideal oh im sz.14 ..im scared already
Old 08-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

heeze then you need to go with the summit viper goliath. i think the x4 is rated to like 300 and the goliath is a bit more. you might want to check into that.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

hunter 06...at 300lbs rated.. wont I be a tad over? Youre not trying to get rid of me are you?? Tree lounge holds over 1600 lbs kinetic weight I think. Am I sayin that rite? You can go to the site from the site we are on
Old 09-01-2005, 07:44 AM

ORIGINAL: heeze gutshot shortee

You watch old Marge and her hubby on moonshine island and they make it look so easy. Im referring to the tree lounge dvd you can get for free at their site
to be able to sit so high seems ideal oh im sz.14 ..im scared already
Yeah and you dont exactly see them doing that in the pitch black of darkness on that video either. I probly would not have gotten hung up in broad daylight either.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you have a 4 wheeler with a wagon to transport the tree lounge is ok, but if you are going to pack into your spot, buy a API or Summit.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

just got back from a week of bear hunting in maine and i told my guide i would only use my tree lounge. he liked that cause he didnt have to set up a stand for me. the tree lounge is way comfortable and safe compared to those ladder stands they like to put you in. im about 275 lbs and have 2 of them and as long as you use the wheels or can leave it set up its a nice stand. youll need to practice with it a few times but i can set mine up in the dark.

Quick Reply: climbing stands tree lounge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.