Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 4 yellow, 5 black AKC lab puppies >

4 yellow, 5 black AKC lab puppies

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

4 yellow, 5 black AKC lab puppies

Old 03-08-2005, 11:14 AM

Default 4 yellow, 5 black AKC lab puppies

I have 9 lab puppies for sale. 4 yellow females, 1 yellow males, 3 black females and 2 black males. They will be ready in April. The father is Fox Red (Yellow) and mother is Black. Both have papers, hunt hard, aren't gun shy, haven't met a child they couldn't lick or a lap they wouldn't lay their heads on. They love the water and mud to play in. They love the beach and playing in the surf, playing with fish when given the chance and acting goofy whenever they aren't working. They sit still for hours in the blind and move only when retrieving or when nudging you to wake up and shoot a bird. They are not hyper or destructive like some labs. They are content to just lay down by your feet or side, just so long as they are near you. I'm in Iraq right now, but will be home in April on R&R. I hope to find good homes for the pups during this time. I can't put really good quality pictures on this site due to size limits (200kb), but can email pictures of the parents to you on request. I don't have their pedigree with me, but will provide that info once I'm back in the states. Attached is a picture of some of the pups my father took on the 7th. Their eyes just started opening. You'll see the mother and the fathers head in the picture.