Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever >

LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever

Old 01-21-2005, 12:11 PM

Default LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever

I am looking for a male golden retriever. I have an AKC registered female that is approaching age 2, and according to the vet ready for breeding. I was hoping to get a litter of pups before the wife has her fixed.

If you have a registered male and are interested, please reply or send PM. Located in West Central WI.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:30 PM

Default RE: LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever

I have a friend that raises Golden Retrievers. She has a male that is about 3 years old and AKC registered. Her name is Holly and her website is http://www.dogtownkennels.net. The male that she is selling is named "Swede". I do know that his parents were imported from Sweden and he is considered "The Old English Style" dog. He is about 80 pounds, mostly white with some cream color to his coat. I also know that she has had 4-5 litters with him. If you might be interested in him, she is selling him for $800. I have attached a picture of him for you to look at. Thanks!
Melissa

Old 02-23-2005, 01:38 PM

Default RE: LOKING for MALE Golden Retriever

Are you looking to buy a golden or just to breed you female? I have a beautiful light golden male who is almost a year and a half old. He comes from an excellent blood line, is AKC registered, and has pedigrees for both parents. His parents were both AKC championship winners, and he is very good with children, people, and other dogs. I would only ask for pick of the litter or the price of a puppy. Please email me if you are interested.