Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Lab Puppies- Chocolate and Black >

Lab Puppies- Chocolate and Black

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Lab Puppies- Chocolate and Black

Old 01-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Spike

Default Lab Puppies- Chocolate and Black

AKC registered lab puppies from seperate litters.

First is 6-month old black female. Recently returned from someone who could not keep her. Both parents have hunting bloodlines. Father is 90 pound 2-year old black lab. Mother is 2-year old light yellow. Pup should factor chocolate and yellow. Several siblings are in hunting households with happy owners. Asking price is $150.

Second puppy is 9-week old chocolate male. Both parents are chocolate. Mother is six-years old, 75 pounds, and from outstanding hunting bloodlines (we owned her mother too). Sire is great, great grandson of 1988 AFC BoJangles and my personal hunting dog. He was to be ran in hunt tests this coming spring, but was unfortuneately killed in a tragic accident two weeks ago. Scout was a 2 and a half year old, 75 pound bundle of energy. Asking price for this puppy is $250.

Both puppies are current on shots. I am located in West Tennessee and willing to help arrange transportation for these puppies. I'd love to keep them myself, but I have way too many dogs!

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Old 01-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Spike

Default RE: Lab Puppies- Chocolate and Black

And a picture of the chocolate pup....