Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Gundogs forsale and stud Northeast >

Gundogs forsale and stud Northeast

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Gundogs forsale and stud Northeast

Old 01-05-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Gundogs forsale and stud Northeast

Gun dogs for sale. NKC reg. Beagles pups and started dogs at times. Pups $300 Females and $250 males. Started dogs price based on hunting quaility. Must be present for a beagle run to purchase started dog. 1 year Gurantee.
AKC reg. chocolate lab puppies due in February 2005. $500 FOR FEMALES AND $450 MALES.
Stud service beagles $100 & Chocolate lab $300. Contact [email protected]
Old 01-11-2005, 10:41 PM

Default RE: Gundogs forsale and stud Northeast

Hello, fellow sportsman. These labs aren't just house pets. This is good local breeding. Both the labs are owned by me. They both have lots of hunt, brains, and a calm temperment. If you know dogs, these aren't things that you can train. I have not advertised these dogs local, not yet. I have many people who say they want one. These dogs are exposed to children and taking everywhere. The male with his looks and desire are everything you could wish for. The female will not stop hunting till she retrieves, flushes, or you pull her away. This is her 1st litter. As for the beagles they are run 12 months a year and run 2x per week. I will have 2 males ready to sell in April. I won't let them go till, I'm sure of there quality...Buyer must go with me and let them run before they can be purchased. No trash! No off game! My dogs are hunted, trained, and cared for. If you'd like to hunt over them, send me an e-mail [email protected]