Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
5 year old German Shorthair pointer needs working home >

5 year old German Shorthair pointer needs working home

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

5 year old German Shorthair pointer needs working home

Old 07-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Spike

Cool 5 year old German Shorthair pointer needs working home

Got a German Shorthair pointer 4 weeks ago, trained to hunt, with static collar, responds to whistle. Trained on quail and pheasant, since she got here she's made sure there isn't a mouse in the back yard not terrorized. She is currently running with a jogger 3 days a week and goes to doggie day care once a week.
She is food aggressive, (dogs or humans), so needs to be segregated when fed.
Crate trained, spayed, heart worm negative and on preventative, dental cleaning done 2 weeks ago. All Shots, including bordatella given 3 weeks ago, and rabies. Licensed in Adams County, Colorado. Health record on adoption.
I don't hunt and the breeder who sold her to me said the previous owner was killed in an automobile accident. The owner's wife was going to shoot the dog over her grief for the loss of her husband so he went and got her.
She works that nose of hers constantly and has a strong prey drive.
Adoption fee 150.00 (same as what I gave for her) Very loving, owner focused girl.
We are in Denver, Colorado

Last edited by proudmomma50; 07-18-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: dog adopted