Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Two year old male Walker >

Two year old male Walker

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Two year old male Walker

Old 06-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Spike

Default Two year old male Walker

One good tree dog. Easy to get along with. Has a good nose and a bugle mouth. Loves to hunt. Well mannered dog. You are welcome to take him on trial hunt. I promise you will be impressed. He has the potential to be a grandnight or even a world champion. I don't have the time he deserves. It breaks my heart to sell him, but he wants to hunt. He needs someone as ambitious as he is. Asking $1000 or best offer. Open for trade. Must go to a good home who are avid coon hunters. His name is Odin Walker. Contact Rusty at 330-396-9012.
Attached Thumbnails Two year old male Walker-odinwalker.jpg   Two year old male Walker-odintree.jpg  
Old 06-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Spike

I have a video of Odin treeing a coon. I am unable to post a video in this forum, but message me and I can email it to you if you are interested.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Spike

sold - check out my post of the hunting dog transport box. I am willing to sell it with or without the trailer.