Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Pointing Lab Pups Expected March 26, 2013 (GMPR Sired) >

Pointing Lab Pups Expected March 26, 2013 (GMPR Sired)

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Pointing Lab Pups Expected March 26, 2013 (GMPR Sired)

Old 02-22-2013, 06:15 AM
Spike

Default Pointing Lab Pups Expected March 26, 2013 (GMPR Sired)

Pups will come with a 28 month health guarantee on hips, elbows, and eyes. Pups are EIC and CNM clear by parentage. I have more pics, pedigrees, etc located on my website email me and I'll get you a link. A $250 deposit is required to reserve your pick.

Baker meets Belle repeat breeding expected March 26, 2013. This is a repeat breeding of Baker and Belle with tremendous success from past litters. This would be a 4 time repeat, and the last breeding for both Belle and Baker. Baker is a GMPR and a SH and comes to us by way of Holzinger Kennels in Minnesota. Holzinger Kennels is a very well renowned kennel throughout the U.S. just south of the Twin Cities. Their reputation speaks for itself producing dogs such as GMPR MHR Rik's Risky Raider MH, MPR Wyvernaze Audley MH (Brock), GMPR Cashingers Cattail Corky, MPR Brocks Golden Nugget, CP Cashzinger Coal Cuts Loose, Cashzingers Special Brew MH, MHR MPR Cashingers Brier Tuck MH (Tucker), and MHR MPR Horse and Hunt Gabe MH. Baker was whelped and trained by Terry Holzinger (professional trainer since 1982), and his father was imported from England as a British stud dog. Baker's mother is a a full sister to Risky Business who was also Raider's father! The accomplishments of dogs from this pedigree are too many too list but there are many GMPR, MH, MHR and National Champions on both sides of this breeding! Baker is a 55-60 pound powerhouse that is built like an animal. Baker achieved his AKC Senior title in 2006 going 5 for 5, and from there attained his CP and MP from APLA in one weekend. He achieved GMPR and has sired many litters of outstanding pups over the years. His pups possess a strong desire to hunt and have strong natural point. He has hunted extensively on waterfowl and upland, and he lives to hunt and will go strong all day long!

Belle is a 50-55 pound female out of GMPR MHR Rik's Risky Raider MH and GMPR Grits of Black Forest MH lines. She is pure muscle and it shows out in the field! She has a never quit mentality and hunts strong all day long! Her marking and retrieving ability is second to none, and also quarters very well covering a lot of ground in a hurry. She was first introduced to birds at a young age, and since then has hunted 3-4 days per week during the hunting season, mainly pheasant, and has developed into a national qualifier for PHU(Pheasant Hunters Unlimited) and also won the Okoboji Bird Dog challenge at only 2 years of age. Belle can compete with some of the finest dogs in the country when it comes to upland game! In the past she competed in the PHU National Championship and placed in the top 20 at nationals and in the top 15 in the final standings. She went on to qualify many times for the PHU and NBDC Nationals(National Bird Dog Challenge as seen on the outdoor channel) and also the World BDC Championships. Belle has competed with dogs that have placed very well at the BDC National and World Championships in PHU competitions and has consistently contended with and/or placed higher than. She gives me the best of both worlds being a solid pointer when the birds hold tight, yet is not afraid to flush a bird on the move. She is extremely intelligent and I pride myself in knowing that she has been trained personally by myself. From the day she came home with me she has lived to please me and retrieve. Whether it be a bird, bumper/dummy, tennis ball, or anything she can get her mouth around, she has never given up on a retrieve even from a very young age. People are amazed at the speed and tenacity she shows in the field, but she is also very calm around my kids and in the house. She knows that when it's time to come in the house, it's time to settle down. Belle is truly is the perfect family gun dog giving me everything I ask for in the field and knowing when to tone it down around children and in the house! Belle lives to hunt, lives to please, and is what I consider a best friend!
Phone:712-441-4691
Email: [email protected]