Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Beagle pups

Old 10-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default Beagle pups

I live in western new york right between rochester and buffalo. I have 6 week old beagle puppys for sale. They just got wormed and 1st shots today. I only have males left. Both parents are branko dogs. mother is out of one tuff ombre, and the father is out of warlock. They are all tri-colored. $300 with akc papers if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Steve
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Typical Buck

2nd shots are all done, only have 2 males left.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Did you find them all good homes?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

tundra, yes I did. Alot of them went for pets which is a shame concidering thier bloodline but thats ok as long as they are taken care of. I kept 2, a female which is enjoying life in the house and I had 1 male left that I am keeping and training. Both pups show alot of hunt for being almost 5 months old. My buddy kept a male also which was and is an absolute brute lol. If he didnt take him I was keeping him instead.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Typical Buck

Thought I would share a pick. this is jenny. She was tired from running the hedgrows today and needed to take a nap. She has taken a liking to the top of the couch. LOL she is funny and alot of fun to have.
Attached Thumbnails Beagle pups-jenny.jpg  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WNYhunter
Thought I would share a pick. this is jenny. She was tired from running the hedgrows today and needed to take a nap. She has taken a liking to the top of the couch. LOL she is funny and alot of fun to have.
Sweet!! I have 3 beagles ( can only hunt 2 ) one is my wifes indoor hound.

Glad all found homes!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Spike

I love Beagles too. My female, Callie, was about 6 when my wife insisted she be spayed and she died in the process. My wife is in the dog house big time! I di have a runt pup from her last litter we kept, I had to bottle feed her and until she was weaned she got fed by her mom every night in my lap until she was full. Callie was <12" Beagle and the pup's dad was >12" from a local prison Tracking Pack. She has lots of hunt in her from both sides and is much better about coming home to a call! Unfortunately, she had a hernia where her umbilical cord dropped off and we had to spay her when that was repaired. She is as big apart of our family as I am sure so many other posters here enjoy the breed.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Beagles rock!