Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Pointer Pups

Old 05-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pointer Pups

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2837
This is a litter I am very excited about. Bo is everything I am looking for in a future trial/stud dog. He is very athletic, runs big, handles great, bird crazy, naturally runs the edges, and is a great bird finder. Bo was pointing wild birds at 7 months old and was broke to wing and shot before his first birthday. He is a beast of a dog with maturity beyond his years. I have really high hopes for this youngster, this pup can roll!! Bo has been sold to Erin Kennels and will be competing on the All-Age circuit. Bo's littermate sister just took 2nd in The National Grouse Derby Classic at only 12 1/2 months old.
Spyder is a very beautiful female with a cannon for a nose. She has been hunted on wild and preserve birds since she was 8 months old in Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, and Nebraska. She is a littermate to my winning shooting dog Island Grove Finance (pictured at top of page). She is a natural backer and retriever. This should be a super litter. Should be early starters, very fancy, exceptional noses, handle great, and full of go. $500 Litter due May 2, 2012 call (618) 553-4658 for more info. Thanks for looking, Justin.