Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
AKC Lab Puppies (HRCH X QAA) >

AKC Lab Puppies (HRCH X QAA)

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

AKC Lab Puppies (HRCH X QAA)

Old 04-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Spike

Default AKC Lab Puppies (HRCH X QAA)

Black and Yellow puppies born on March 25th and will be ready early May.

Dam recieved her Hunting Retriever Champion title at just 20 months old. She only needs 2 more passes to recieve her Upland Hunter title. I have plans on running her in Master Hunt test and getting her Master Hunter title. She has retrieved hundreds of bird ranging from ducks, geese, and pheasants. Very calm in the blind a real pleasure to hunt over. Dam is EIC, CNM, and CERF clear. Still need to have OFA done.

Sire is a very intense retriever. He is a working machine. He won Qualifing event in field trial at just 2 years and 11 days old. I am running him in some Master Hunt test this spring. He also absolutly loves to hunt. He just loves to work, train, trial, hunt, it does'nt matter. Sire is EIC, CNM, and CERF clear. His OFA came back as good hips and normal elbows.

I am located in Tulsa, Ok. Puppies are declawed. Will be socialized, introduced to dead and live ducks. Will be introduced to gunshot at a distance and introduced to water if weather permits. I am asking$500 with a $200 deposit. Feel free to ask questions. I can also be reached by phone at 918.716.0904. Thanks for interest.