Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

WSL Laika pups

Old 07-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Spike

Default WSL Laika pups

I have 8 Laika pups for sale. The blood lines are, on the male's side, from Vladimir Beregovoy's Nayda and Yuri. The female is from Mark Slade's dogs. To the Laika people in the know these names are very well known for being some of the best blood lines in the country. This is our second litter from the same parents and last year all the pups were treeing by 6 months old. The best one was treeing at 4 1/2 months old and at 10 months was beating the other dogs in their area regardless of breed. The first 2 pups in the pictures area female's and the rest are male's. You can reach me at 270-789-7831 or the owner of the mother at 270-789-7935. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails WSL Laika pups-img_0157.jpg   WSL Laika pups-img_0159.jpg   WSL Laika pups-img_0161.jpg   WSL Laika pups-img_0162.jpg