Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Free English Pointer Female >

Free English Pointer Female

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Free English Pointer Female

Old 05-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Spike

Default Free English Pointer Female

I do dog rescue in North Carolina and there is a pure-bred English Pointer female in one of our high-kill shelters. She appears to be a little over a year old . If there was a good home for her to go to I would be willing to transport her to like say Kentucky ? around Louisville.

Im afraid the picture that Im attempting to attach is too small but if interested I do have a bigger one . . . but the people who dumped her left no information on her. Thanks for considering her.
Attached Thumbnails Free English Pointer Female-english-pointer.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Spike

Default RE: Free English Pointer from NC Rescue

Originally Posted by lorisetch
I do dog rescue in North Carolina and there is a pure-bred English Pointer female in one of our high-kill shelters. She appears to be a little over a year old . If there was a good home for her to go to I would be willing to transport her to like say Kentucky ? around Louisville.

Im afraid the picture that Im attempting to attach is too small but if interested I do have a bigger one . . . but the people who dumped her left no information on her. Thanks for considering her.
Is this dog still available? I am a non-hunter who owns one
English and one German shorthaired Pointer. Our wonderful ladies live on a farm with 5.5 acres of pasture, woods and creek to play in. They are wintered indoors by a nice wood stove.

I hate to see pointers killed by those who don't appreciate the breed and do not anticipate the amount of room needed to keep them happy and exercise.

Thanks for your reply. Barb
Old 09-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Spike

Wow that's a beautiful dog! Where about are you located? I'm going to start putting the word out now around the area to find her a home...
Old 01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a dog like this!!

Is this dog still available?
Old 04-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Spike

do you still have this lovely girl available?