Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Looking for a Lab pup. >

Looking for a Lab pup.

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Looking for a Lab pup.

Old 01-22-2011, 06:06 AM
Spike

Default Looking for a Lab pup.

This spring, I wills start looking for a lab pup. Female of any color. I want good bloodlines, health and hips. My labrador is turning 7 this spring and wanted to get another dog started. I hunt upland and waterfowl with my dogs. I live in NM and will be willing to drive a bit for it.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Spike

Default Looking for a Lab pup.

I currently have 3 black females for sale.

Check them out in my post :

Pointing Lab Puppies For Sale
BSU73

Predominant bloodlines are :

SIRE
Kellogg, JimSaNik (Helm's) Kennels

DAM
Trieven, Black Forest Kennels

Last edited by BSU73; 02-01-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Spike

Check out blackjackkennels.com. They usually have several litters a year and very good lines. They are located in Eastern Kansas
Old 01-29-2011, 07:22 AM
Spike

Default two rivers labs

I got mine from 2rivers labs in mount Vernon Indiana. She is 7 monthsold and is totally awesome in the house and in the field at only 8 months old. They got them Kellogg's blood lines which are hard to beat. Check out her website her prices are also nice, she normally had yellow, chocolate, black, and I got a fox red.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Spike

Default two rivers labs

I got mine from 2rivers labs in mount Vernon Indiana. She is 7 monthsold and is totally awesome in the house and in the field. They got them Kellogg's blood lines which are hard to beat. Check out her webbsite her prices are also nice, she normally had yellow, chocolate, black, and I got a fox red.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Spike

I have a choc female right that is getting ready to have a litter in the next 20 days or so. She has champ blood lines in her. The dad is a blonde lab that is a great hunter. Both have papers. let me know if your interested.

chris stephenson