Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
hot pursuit dog boxes >

hot pursuit dog boxes

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

hot pursuit dog boxes

Old 09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Spike

Default hot pursuit dog boxes

if any one is looking for a good, solid all welded dog box, i can help you out. ive been building boxes for a while but since being laid off because of the "wonderful housing market" i have turned to this for a full time job. anyways check out the website at http://www.hotpursuitdogboxes.webs.com
Old 09-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Spike

Do you make the solid diamond plate dog boxes also? Or are they all open slotted bars like your pictures show?
Old 09-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Spike

Default hot pursuit dog boxes

i primarily make them with pickets, but i can do a full diamond plate box. i can basically build it however you want
Old 09-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Typical Buck

They look nice but I wouldn't need anything nearly that big, maybe just 1/3 the size of a truck bed.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Spike

how much for a 3 hole dog box with vents and keyed a like doors?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Sorry - this is an illegal add per HNI rules - however it will be moved to the Classified section Under dogs as there it is legal
Old 11-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Spike

Default Hot pursuit dog boxes

Originally Posted by 4evrhtn
They look nice but I wouldn't need anything nearly that big, maybe just 1/3 the size of a truck bed.

AT HOT PURSUIT, WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE.WE ARE NOT SOME BIG COMPANY, WE ARE JUST TWO GUYS COMBINING OUR TWO FAVORITE THINGS, HUNTING AND FABRICATING. WE OFFER FULLY WELDED BOXES TO FIT YOUR NEEDS FROM A STANDARD 4x4 TO A CUSTOM CAB HIGH, BUILT TO YOUR EXACT SPECIFICATIONS. WE ALSO OFFER REPAIR AND MODIFICATIONS OF YOUR OLD DOG BOX. . WE CAN SHIP ANY BOX INSIDE THE UNITED STATES