Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Very well bred Pointing Lab Pups & Shorthair Puppies, Started and Finished dogs available >

Very well bred Pointing Lab Pups & Shorthair Puppies, Started and Finished dogs available

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Very well bred Pointing Lab Pups & Shorthair Puppies, Started and Finished dogs available

Old 03-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Banned

Default Very well bred Pointing Lab Pups & Shorthair Puppies, Started and Finished dogs available

Very well bred Pointing Lab Pups & Shorthair Puppies, Started and Finished dogs available. All of our dogs are 100% guaranteed. Many references available. All puppies are started with the Super Dog Program or Bio Sensor. With over 15 years using this method I guarantee you it makes a huge difference in the start your puppy gets. We could see the difference immediately when we started to use the program. Pups are started being handled right from birth. They are up to date on all shots, worming, dews, crate trained, taken in the field from the time their little feet are under them, very well socialized, intro to birds and water, intro to loud noises and the popper pistol. Most of our puppies are already pointing by six to seven weeks of age. We put a lot of thought into our litters and it shows each and every time. All of our Stud dogs and females are working gun dogs or competition dogs. Very good dispositions. I fully trust my kids right in the kennels with my females while they are whelping puppies. We normally have a few well started to finished dogs available at all time. If we don’t have something ready for you give us a call and let us know what you are looking for. We will train the dog to fit your specific needs. We need to know what you are looking for in a dog so we can make sure to place the right type of dog with you. By not being very careful and doing our best to provide you with the best fit possible we lose, you lose, but most of all your new pup or trained dog loses the most so we do whatever we possibly can to fit you with the exact type of dog to suit the needs of you and your family. If you would like more information you can reach me at p. 660-832-4233 c. 913-209-9647 or email me at
[email protected]
www.shadymeadowsgundogs.com