Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Yellow and Black Pointing lab pups out of Titled Hunting Parents >

Yellow and Black Pointing lab pups out of Titled Hunting Parents

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Yellow and Black Pointing lab pups out of Titled Hunting Parents

Old 01-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Spike

Default Yellow and Black Pointing lab pups out of Titled Hunting Parents

SIRE: Certified Pointing Retriever Buddy of Windsor Heights
DAM: Certified Pointing Retriever Rebels Black Magic Twig.
Both parents are ofa EXCELLENT and have current clear eye cerfs.

Buddy, apx 72 pounds, has a staunch and very stylish point often from 20 to 30 feet. Once he is locked up you’ll have time to tie your shoes if necessary, he wont move and he’s never been woa broke. 100% natural point. He is a very well built dog with impressive looks. Buddy is a great waterfowl dog that marks extremely well and has been trained to advanced levels with ease with amatuer training. He comes from 2 generations of Master hunter Grand master pointing retrievers Sauk rivers Featherstom and Riks Risky Raider.
Twig is a working companion and guide dog that is an extremely fast and reliable retriever. She is apx 53 pounds of nonstop hunting ability with an infectious personality. She is great in the water and excels in the field. She pointed the first bird we put her on and hasn’t stopped since. Twig is also a great marker superb retriever that has a great never quit attitude with a staunch cant breath point. Twig is out of FC AFC Rebel With a Cause. Rebel is the all time high point yellow male in history.
Parents are working or commercial gun dogs. Both are proven test and hunting dogs. Pups will have a fantastic pointing and hunt test pedigrees also. Most importantly they will flat out hunt. 26 mo health guarantee. Our previous litters have been spoken for prior to whelping. Yellow and Black pups expected Feb 15, 09 Blacks $500 Yellows $600. Scott Olson 1-605-946-5988 or 1-605-680-1248 dogwebs.net/redlabel/
Old 01-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Yellow and Black Pointing lab pups out of Titled Hunting Parents

your prices are way low for lab.

you cant touch a regular hunting lab here for under 600 in pa.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Spike

Yea thats what they say. We do price our pups for less because most of them have to be shipped. The population of our whole state is only 750,000. I'll bet you have that many registered hunters in your state. Check out our second add if you think the first one is cheap. I had a buyer back out and a fellow that decided to take one of our trained dogs rather than a pup.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

I just visited your site. I am an owner of a black lab and he has a lot of natural point though it is not "bread"in as yours have been, I should say he flash points a lot and holds some for the count of 15 or so. Anyway, typically I am not a fan of pointing labs b/c they usually have droopy tails and no style. But, the dog on your opening page, a black pointer, wow! Looks good, tail high, good style. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Red Label

Yea thats what they say. We do price our pups for less because most of them have to be shipped. The population of our whole state is only 750,000. I'll bet you have that many registered hunters in your state. Check out our second add if you think the first one is cheap. I had a buyer back out and a fellow that decided to take one of our trained dogs rather than a pup.
here is my friends site.

the black male with bird in mouth is my dogs brother, i almost took him home but he did not want to come tome but toby did, so he went home.

www.wetland-retrievers.com
Old 01-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

I book marked your friends site, it will besome time before I need a new dog (I hope), since my dog is 5, but his dogs look nice and perhaps I am thinking my next dog might even be a started dog since I don't have a lot of training time.
Old 01-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mnprohunter

I book marked your friends site, it will besome time before I need a new dog (I hope), since my dog is 5, but his dogs look nice and perhaps I am thinking my next dog might even be a started dog since I don't have a lot of training time.
his dogs are not pointing dogs.

they are small labs, thats why i bought one from him.

i dont like large labs for grouse/pheasants, they tire out to quick.

here is another place that has dogs right next to his home too.this place i highly rec,i have been there and hunted there and they have top dogs.

look at how fast their setter pups sold,ALL SOLD.

LOOK AT TITLES ON THEIR LABS. i am not rec any of these breeders over others or red label dogs, i am only showing some i know have nice looking , healthy dogs in my area

www.warriorsmark.com
Old 01-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Spike

Thanks for looking mnprohunter. The dog you saw is out of FC AFC Rebel with a Cause. She wasnt "bred" to point but there are a few FC dogs that do throw nice pointing dogs bred to the right female that is. When she ran for her title last spring she recieved a standing ovation and had a perfect score. She is the one the advertised litter is out of. If you like high tails you would have loved our old stud Chief. He had a straight ip rock hard tail. You could even hear him quietlygrunting when he was really locked up hard

Oh a thanks for your help also sproulman,,I think?