Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 pointing lab breeder ? >

pointing lab breeder ?

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

pointing lab breeder ?

Old 12-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default pointing lab breeder ?

Does anyone know the breeder near Hampton Iowa? I got a dog for him about 8 years ago ,I have lost his info. If anyone know his number or webpage it would be a big help. Thanks
Old 12-31-2007, 08:54 AM

Default RE: pointing lab breeder ?

let me know if you find one I am looking for a nice pointing lab in IA as well.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Fork Horn

I had a yellow from Iowa. He was the best dog I ever owned! I bought him from a guy in K.C. MO. I wish I could find the breeder. If I do I let you know.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:10 PM

thanks

I am looking for a back lab not sure if he just has yellow or not.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:02 PM

Being a pointing dog guy I really don't know aboutLabs or their registration. Are they AKC or FDSB registered? Pointingbreeds are usually Field Dog Stud Book Registered. If you still have your dog's papers it will list the owner/breeder including address. If you don't have the papers, but know the dog's registered name, you can probably get the information via FDSB which is located in Chicago (312) 663-9797.My assumption would be if your dog was AKC registered you can do the same thing through them. I hope this helps.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

eelriver -- Pointing Labs are not FDSB regeristerable. They are not considered a "pointing breed".

rsbcon -- Go to the American Pointing Labrador Association website at www.americanpointinglab.com Up at the top of the page, click on "Breeders".

Old 01-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I got my lab and reg, him(akc)I also got the last5 generations of his line.Even tho he likes to be in the field I mostly work with Him in the water.......
Old 01-01-2008, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc E

eelriver -- Pointing Labs are not FDSB regeristerable. They are not considered a "pointing breed".

rsbcon -- Go to the American Pointing Labrador Association website at www.americanpointinglab.com Up at the top of the page, click on "Breeders".

Doc: Thanks for the info. I enjoyed looking at the link.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:27 AM

im looking at a weimeriar dont know if they are good upland and waterfowl dogs or not though if you by chance no please let me know

Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know much about Weimeriar's. There good looking dogs,that all know about em.

Quick Reply: pointing lab breeder ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.