Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Lab pups from HRCH parents >

Lab pups from HRCH parents

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Lab pups from HRCH parents

Old 08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Spike

Default Lab pups from HRCH parents

I have a litter of black and yellow pups from two excellent working retrievers. Both acquired there HRCH title as two year olds. HRCH American Flyer X HRCH Mid Michigan's Marking Maddy. Sire is OFA excellent and Dam is OFA good. There are 4 black females, 2 yellow males and 2 yellow females available. Ready for new homes on 10-6-07. I am now taking deposits. Prices are $550.00 for black and $650.00 for yellow. To view pedigrees and pictures check out our website at www.palmettolabradors.com We are located in upstate S.C.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lab pups from HRCH parents

Pups like that would go for close to $800 out here.

Old 09-18-2007, 06:19 AM

Default RE: Lab pups from HRCH parents

These are some of the best dog's money can buy, bought mine from him last november (will be a year old Sept. 29th) and she has turned out to be the calmest, yet most hard working dog Ive seen to date. She retrieves birds like a champ, drives hard, and doesnt give up. Ive had more compliments on this dog than I can count, shes very well mannered, not jumpy at all, and is a very great house dog. This guy is one of the best in the buisness to deal with, he will give you all you need to know about his dogs, period. If I was looking to get another dog, I would get it from him, hands down. His Dam is a great dog, seen her work, and seen her on a home based level, very calm yet great dog. The Sire for this dog is great too, just havent been able to see him work yet. Ive taken my pup on a handfull of dove hunts already and she does great. Even had a guy ask me who trained her last weekend (me). And everyone who I hunt with all likes my dog and has no problems with her whatsoever. Best buy- Hands down.