Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

LOOKING FOR GSP

Old 11-18-2005, 05:21 PM

Default LOOKING FOR GSP

hello, i am looking for a german shorthair pointerstarted pup, or finished dog. would like a ticked, or ticked with brown spots, dont need papers, just whant it for hunting
Old 11-19-2005, 09:04 AM

Default RE: LOOKING FOR GSP

also try gundogsonline.com

Old 11-19-2005, 05:42 PM

What exactly are you looking for, does it have to be shorthair?? Jonesy
Old 11-19-2005, 06:14 PM

HELLO, WAS LOOKING FOR SHORTHAIR BUT WILL CONSIDER OTHER BREED
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.

THANKS, HERB
Old 11-19-2005, 09:57 PM

I have a client that will have some nice bred setters around xmas, Jeff Bryson LaPeer Michigan 810-245-8503 He also has a broke springer for sale, Tell him Jonesy told you to contact him. I personally have 16 mo. old setter male, just starting to make steady to wing, natural retriever, Out of Jeff's bitch and Cracklin Tailspeed is sire, there is a pic of him in the forums under pics of your pup. I have a a gentleman in greeneville South Carolina, that has some awsome Vizsla gun dog pups on ground and possibly some started or broke dogs, E-mail [email protected] Maurice Lindley, he is deaf e-mail is best way to talk with. Again tell him Jonesy told you to contact. There is a buddy of mine named Doc Dellingers www.dellingersdogs.com or [email protected], He has several brits for sale, does shorthairs also, but not for sure about dogs for sale. And nother buddy in Greeneville with an excellent line of gun dog retrievers be ready first of year. Bill Tulman in Illinois has some brits on the ground or close. What are you gonna be hunting?? Wild or pen raised?? I can very possibly help in many ways. Thanks Jonesy Jonesy's Gun Dogs Berea, Kentucky 859-985-2918, or [email protected] Just offereing a hand. Life is Good!!
Old 11-29-2005, 02:35 PM

I have 2 male black&white started pups. Pointing good, shot over, etc. hoggardkennels@yahoo. com http://www.hoggardkennels.com