Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Energetic Hunters: Pointer / Beagle Mix >

Energetic Hunters: Pointer / Beagle Mix

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Energetic Hunters: Pointer / Beagle Mix

Old 06-07-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Energetic Hunters: Pointer / Beagle Mix

*FREE* to suitable home** Asia & Athena are sisters and just over a year old. They would make excellent hunting dogs and have amazing speed, agility, and stamina. They love to be in the woods and need a large property to run around on. A farm or rural property would be ideal for these two high-energy trackers. I love these dogs with all my heart, but due to a recent divorce and plans to go back to school, I can no longer provide them with enough time or enough room for them to properly develop & exercise. These dogs are very loyal and very sweet in disposition, but are also great watch dogs. They do not have much experience with children but have been crate / house trained and are fine indoors for short periods of time (2-4 hours). Both dogs understand basic commands (sit, down, come) but need further reinforcement of commands due to their high energy and head strong nature. Simply beautiful dogs!! I will only be willing to give these girls up to the proper environment. Hunters or farmers are most welcome!! Pictures are available by e-mail. [email protected] or [email protected]