Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
First Thermal Hog Kill Using My New Scope, XQ38... >

First Thermal Hog Kill Using My New Scope, XQ38...

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

First Thermal Hog Kill Using My New Scope, XQ38...

Old 11-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Spike

Default First Thermal Hog Kill Using My New Scope, XQ38...

Shot my first hog with my new thermal scope just 2 hours after sighting it in. Just got the Pulsar Trail XQ38 and I'm loving it besides the fact that Pulsar is still trying to work out the audio issue. I'm hoping that they come out with a Firmware update for it soon, but the picture is great and I love the internal video recorder. This lonely boar and I walked out into the field at almost the same time and as soon as he looked up at me I gave him a big Texas Howdy right in the face with my .223 and 62 grain Maker Overwatch Field ammo...

Old 02-06-2018, 05:44 AM
Typical Buck

Nice. I have a Pulsar N750. I enjoy my night hunting now as well. I just got a battery pack. Batteries were becoming a bit expensive so we’ll see how the battery pack works out but I’m sure it’s well worth the money. I wish it had an internal recorder. But that’s the next thing on the list. I got a 200lber last Saturday night about 730. He was nasty smelling and soaked in swamp water. It’s pretty wet where I am in NE Florida. I’ll be hog hunting for a few weeks until Turkey season comes around.