Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Pics of HOGS!!

Old 01-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pics of HOGS!!

I think the thread about exotics has already run it's course. Nothing worth reading there anymore, unless you're a troll or tree-hugger. In that vein, I'll start a new thread that I hope will keep that eyesore off the top line.

This is a big boar I killed in Georgia, free range. I had plenty of rifle with me (I thought). Five shots later, the last at 10' and he was quiet enough to bring him home. I love nothing more than seeing big HOG pics, please show us yours!!
Attached Thumbnails Pics of HOGS!!-monster-boar-003.jpg   Pics of HOGS!!-big-georgia-boar.jpg  

Last edited by Tnhunter444; 01-03-2014 at 06:55 AM. Reason: fix pic
Old 01-03-2014, 10:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice! details...
Old 01-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Tundra10
Nice! details...

Killed on our first trip to a place in Georgia that does hunts for free ranging hogs on almost 3,000 acres total near Wrightsville, Ga. I was using a Marlin M1894 in .44mag and shooting 270grJFN Speers. It took several shots, after the 1st directly to the neck at ~ 45 yards, before he finally gave it up. We've killed some more nice ones since and will be returning next month for another hunt. Few more pics below.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of HOGS!!-boar14.jpg   Pics of HOGS!!-hog10.jpg   Pics of HOGS!!-hog1.jpg  
Old 01-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Nice one!!