Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
JAVELINA! Near El Paso, and into Hudspeth County. >

JAVELINA! Near El Paso, and into Hudspeth County.

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

JAVELINA! Near El Paso, and into Hudspeth County.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Spike

Exclamation JAVELINA! Near El Paso, and into Hudspeth County.

Currently looking for hunting areas in El Paso and Hudspeth County to hunt Javelina, rabbit, and birds, if anyone has any idea where I could go, please let me go, taking off in the morning to so searching for a place. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Spike

I don't know about javelina, but I know there's lots of WMAs in that area that allow you to hunt birds and rabbits. Check out the "find a place to hunt" on the tpwd website. It won't work on an iPhone but there's a google map kind of thing that has the location of everything. You have to buy a $42 booklet I believe to access that.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Javelina are fun to hunt. I've done it a couple of times at Chaparral WMA in south Texas before. My kids got drawn for the youth hunt in February. You might check the TPWD website and look at the draw Javelina hunts coming up early next year, and inquire close to the hunt dates if they have standby spots.

Chaparral never turns away (or at least hasn't in the past) standby hunters for the Javi hunts. I know that there are other WMAs conducting Javi hunts in the same time frame.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

TPWD public hunts.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild..._hunt_drawing/
Old 11-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

You might check out the Davis Mountain hunt. It looks close to El Paso. From last year's statistics, it looks like they didn't turn away any standby hunters. Always best to check before hand though.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Spike

contact Mike from WTHO915 328 0645
he is an out fitter from el paso