Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage. >

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Exotics are Destroying our Hunter Heritage.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Yea, we almost wouldn't be able to hunt turkey either since they were almost wiped out. Its just an ignorant rant without a whole lot of thought. Do we discount the public hunting grounds since we pen them in with our housing? Sure they can wander out but theyll be hit or shot. Do we discount treestand hunting and creating "natural avenues" so that we can predict where deer will walk? thats altering the landscape to man's favor
Old 05-29-2013, 09:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to see that a bunch of you are taking the OP to task on his stupid rant when he has probably never hunted a large high fenced place in his life and is lumping them in with "guaranteed" canned hunts!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
I guess he won't fish in a pond or lake without any tributaries either. Its a barrel regardless if its 55 gallons or 55 billion gallons. He would probably also omit fishing for most trout since many are not native to the streams and trout are stocked from hatcheries.

You might as well add pheasant to the list of "exotics" also. Many of them including the common pheasant came from Asia. Lets eradicate all the wild mustangs too. Its an invasive species too, correct?
When one thinks of hunting pheasants, they think of being with their favorite dog and being in vast fields having a good time with family and friends.

When one thinks of hogs, they think of a challenging hunt in the deep brush and swamps.

When I or anyone else thinks of those blasted pet Asian cervids or African bovids over here, I think of some bratty aspergers kid blasting away at things that should be wholelly eradicated.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Asperger & eradicate-poor choice of words in view of what has happened in recent past events.

I'm guessing any of those using PET, Zoo ect,. have never been to a well managed HF operation but a few petting Zoos.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ahunter55
Asperger & eradicate-poor choice of words in view of what has happened in recent past events.

I'm guessing any of those using PET, Zoo ect,. have never been to a well managed HF operation but a few petting Zoos.
...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-31-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

endless spray of Bullets-hmmmm, does the moderator need to check this newcomer out... Seems a pre requisit to violence is in the wind.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ahunter55
endless spray of Bullets-hmmmm, does the moderator need to check this newcomer out... Seems a pre requisit to violence is in the wind.

***I think this newcomer should leave and find a website that is for people like him who don't know squat when they post on a subject!

Old 05-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Buck426
When one thinks of hunting pheasants, they think of being with their favorite dog and being in vast fields having a good time with family and friends.

When one thinks of hogs, they think of a challenging hunt in the deep brush and swamps.

When I or anyone else thinks of those blasted pet Asian cervids or African bovids over here, I think of some bratty aspergers kid blasting away at things that should be wholelly eradicated.
You should join PETA, seems like you makes alot of your decisions on how you feel and think and not the actual reality. I dont know if you've ever hunted hogs before, but, sometimes theyre all just right there and its not so challenging. Sorry that your memories don't align with reality.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-31-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Buck426
Honesty we wouldn't have to deal with ...Deleted by CalHunter...
***Take it somewhere else dude, as you are saying stuff that's baloney with no facts to back it up! PETA wants anything remotely to do with any type of hunting stopped, so what you're saying doesn't hold water! Also, FYI there are plenty of exotic hunts that are far from canned and easy. Have you ever heard of free range Aoudad down in western Texas? More than likely the answer is no or you wouldn't be spouting off like you are on every one of your few posts on this site!

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-31-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.