Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Ohio Hog Hunting

Old 03-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default Ohio Hog Hunting

We are a hunting group in North West Ohio, that are going on a trip to south to Zaleski state forest, Vinton county Ohio.

We will be doing some Wild Boar hunting and also Spring Turkey and Possibly also some Coyote Hunting.

We will be Camping from April 25th, 26th and 27th and also most likely that weekend 28th and 29th.

If you want some more info and are interrested in going....send me a e-mail

Thanks
Old 03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Spike

Hope you shoot some coyotes!! You're camping at the remote "C" spot, know there is a huge clear-cut just southwest of there. Last saw a medium size pig in 2008 northeast of that camp, but haven't seen or heard of any more since then. Has been several active logging sites open up last year. Good luck huntin. . .
Old 03-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Spike

Thank you....yeah we are looking forward to go down there, one of our members got two large pigs down there last year, we are going as a group this time.......

Originally Posted by Huntoneup
Hope you shoot some coyotes!! You're camping at the remote "C" spot, know there is a huge clear-cut just southwest of there. Last saw a medium size pig in 2008 northeast of that camp, but haven't seen or heard of any more since then. Has been several active logging sites open up last year. Good luck huntin. . .
Old 04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Keep us updated on how this hunt goes. I'd like to hear about ya'll getting some hogs.
-Jake
Old 04-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Spike

hope your having fun!
Old 06-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Spike

How your group do get any hogs
Old 08-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Spike

Any hog sign found?? haven't been down to the camper in a while... Need to scout for deer season. See if the loggers messed up my best funnel spot...