Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Dis-Honest Outfitters

Old 03-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Spike

Default Dis-Honest Outfitters

Wanted to get the word out on P-H Farms in Oklahoma. Oklahomaboarhunters.com.
My husband and I just returned from what we had planned on being an adventorous, pig killin, get away. We arrived to a trash pit and dirty cabin. Owners told us to check ourselves in and hours later he decided to come down and say hi. Told us he had 40 head in the fenced in area and no rams. also told us he would bring charcoal, and the cleaning lady would be in the next morning. No cleaning lady, no charcoal and after 6 hours of extensive, stocking, there were no pigs. They just had a 2 day rain, and there were no tracks. guide said there were plenty of pigs and there was a ram in there as well that morning. UH...NO! We saw 2 baby pigs and heard 3 baby's run. Feeders hadn't been filled in a long time and the 100 acres of fenced in hunting was trashed. I mean filled w/ peoples trash. Very un-kept.
My husband and I, packed up and left very dissappointed. We called them, and they weren't even mad that we left, and told us Sorry there were no pigs. THEY KNEW THE WHOLE TIME. Mark than proceeded to say he would have some hogs delivered in a couple weeks, and he would make it right w/ us. Sorry P-H Farms, you just lost another customer. I also have heard from fellow hunters that were just there before us say they would never return either. P-H FARMS = BAD BUSINESS!!
Old 03-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear you were unhappy. A 100 acre fenced in hog hunt?

Cheaper to run to the store and buy pork products.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear you were unhappy. A 100 acre fenced in hog hunt?

Cheaper to run to the store and buy pork products.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

i'm sorry you and your husband were victims of an OK scam artist.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Happens all to often.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Very, very sad....
Old 04-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Spike

I hunted at Caryonah Lodge in Crossville, Tennessee. You guys need to give them a call. No joke, they have just about anything you wanna hunt there.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had a friend hunt a place just outside Pauls Valley OK by the name of All About u ranch and its about the same way. He has an area of around 150 acres all fenced in they just chase hogs around in there.
He has several ground blinds set up and the shooting paths could be very dangerous if the assigned hunter decided to take a walk or leave the blind for some reason. If layed out on a map, could really be seen why.
Not very sporting in my opinion and a scam of sorts for he advertises fair chase. Don't see how.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Had a friend hunt a place just outside Pauls Valley OK by the name of All About u ranch and its about the same way. He has an area of around 150 acres all fenced in they just chase hogs around in there.
.................................................. .................................................. ................

Not very sporting in my opinion and a scam of sorts for he advertises fair chase. Don't see how.

Tell me about that guy. He buys wild hogs, tame hogs, show pigs that did not make the grade and turns them out in his enclosure: Some of them get out. i own property near that hog "ranch": The entire area is over-run with hogs. They are having an adverse effect on the deer population there.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon
Tell me about that guy. He buys wild hogs, tame hogs, show pigs that did not make the grade and turns them out in his enclosure: Some of them get out. i own property near that hog "ranch": The entire area is over-run with hogs. They are having an adverse effect on the deer population there.
Tried to send you a PM. It would not take.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.