Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
Looking to hunt hog in FL.  Any recommendations? >

Looking to hunt hog in FL. Any recommendations?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Looking to hunt hog in FL. Any recommendations?

Old 11-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking to hunt hog in FL. Any recommendations?

My wife expressed taking a trip to FL last week bout may or so and we do a 2-3 day hog hunt and then run around for a few days afterwards. She has never been to Fl. and wants to see it.
What or who do ya'll recommend?

Last edited by SecondChance; 11-25-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Spike

i noticed this thread right below yours ....
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/hogs...unt-video.html
Old 12-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

We offer Fl hog hunts within an hr of the Tampa/Orlando area. $250 per day per person, kill as many as you can with no kill fees. email me at [email protected]

Last edited by SJAdventures; 12-07-2011 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

I know there's a place with a $200 hog hunt. You travel in a bus type vehicle with big wheels. I lost the link, but they guarenteed you a shot. Then they have hogs with dogs.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

tiger island outfitters in cedar key florida. $75 up to 100 lbs. $75 for a cabin. shoot as many as you want. i've been there twice. once with the NWTF and carried my daughter and friends back. i killed 2 the first trip and my daughter killed 2 the second trip. my cousin drove 15 hours down from indiana and killed his in 10 minutes of being in the stand.....Tony.....
Old 12-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by the blur
I know there's a place with a $200 hog hunt. You travel in a bus type vehicle with big wheels. I lost the link, but they guarenteed you a shot. Then they have hogs with dogs.
That helps me alot!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SecondChance
That helps me alot!!!
google FL hog hunts. there's 100's of them.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by the blur
google FL hog hunts. there's 100's of them.
What I am referring to is a place that someone has been to and hunted at and was wanting what their experience was like at this place.
I know that I can google them, but anyone can tell any kind of story about their place and make it sound like a GREAT place to be till you get there and then its like "WTF!?!??!"
Just like a place I know of in OK. Tells great story, till you get there and come to find out they basically hunt in a 400 acre pen with 12ft fence and he releases the hogs the day of and the way the place is set up, the shots can be very dangerous in the right instance.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Spike

This is great ideas by Secoundchance they are givers you nice suggestions i like them and i think you should be followed their ideas i am totally agreed with them and recommend you to follow them