Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
shootin hogs from a helicopter >

shootin hogs from a helicopter

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

shootin hogs from a helicopter

Old 05-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Spike

Default shootin hogs from a helicopter

read an article about texas letting residents hunt feral hogs from the skies. i think it's ridiculous.

http://bit.ly/lX5VgB

thoughts?
Old 05-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Spike

Only thing we should be shooting from a helicopter is al qaeda!!
Old 05-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Spike

thats a bit too much. i agree with you its a bit much.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Shoot em on the ground, from a helicopter, trap em, catch em, and honestly I wouldn't care if you poison them. The worst dang animal you can have on your property. They ruin everything they come in contact with.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

They're hogs. They're not native. They need killed. They cause a lot of the ranchers a lot of problems.
-Jake
Old 05-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Run piggy run, looks like fun:
Search "run piggy run" at top and scroll down

http://ebaumsworld.com/video/81491467/

Last edited by timbercruiser; 05-17-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: incomplete
Old 05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with Timber, hogs are the worst thing you can have on a deer lease! Kill as many as you can, whatever way you can and you still would'nt be rid of 'em!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Moved here, Off Topic, and has nothing to do with Whitetail Deer, or hunting Whitetail Deer.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Spike

do feral hogs even taste any good? is it just like regular pork? i've never killed or had any wild hog to taste. would like to try it though.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

wild hog is nothing like that big fat nasty hog sittin in its own feces all day being waited on hand and foot...these hogs are moving all night gettin more exercise than most humans.
you cannot cook these hogs like your normal pork chops...they are best smoked with my famous hobenaro chili rub....to perfection...you know its good, when people are asking for another piece of the fat plzzzz..
as far as shootin from a copter...where do ya sign up..i been tryin to go fer a couple years, but no dice.
i can understand why the guys in the north who dont have hogs, and think it would be cool to go hog hunting, and it seems we are wasting them.... i feel the same way about the timber wolves....but i understand the delima...i wouldnt want a wolf, that big ( have ya seen one next to a human?), much less a pack, surrounding me and my family...the hogs arnt near as big, but they are 50 times aggressive...i promise you wont wanna climb in my trap with a few hogs in it, i dont care what ya see on tv..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.