Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Daughter wants to hunt

Old 01-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Spike

Default Daughter wants to hunt

My 20 year old daughter comes home from college and tells me that instead of going to Europe for her graduation she would like to go hog hunting. She is going to graduate May of 2012. What a bombshell this was.

When she was about 6-7 I took her shooting, 22 cal, just in case she came across a friends house whose parents were a little careless. Figured if she knew about the gun she would be less apt to do something stupid.

Now she drops this on me and I have to say that I am a proud father. Now for her graduation I will probably buy her a new gun and we will go and hopefully she will like the whole scenario of hunting and I can book an Elk hunt for me and her.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

And your waiting for what,take that girl hunting as soon as you can.Don't give her a chance to change her mind,or for something to go wrong ,go now.
Alex
Old 01-23-2011, 01:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by aaalaska
And your waiting for what,take that girl hunting as soon as you can.Don't give her a chance to change her mind,or for something to go wrong ,go now.
Alex
I so agree, get her out there asap and make it fun for her and she'll be hooked........can't wait for the pics
Old 01-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Spike

Awsome for you man
Old 01-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

i wouldnt throw her on guttin duty right away, get her to the range...practice practice practice.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

3 day bow no limit hog hunt @ night in Texas 150.00 for you @ no charge for the grad. For more details jimkat@suddenlink. Thanks Jim