Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Best Hog Gun?

Old 09-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by lucky_shot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyoEELl007Q

camo savage 17hmr is what i'm using. haven't got on em yet, but i know it will do the job

Sweet vid clip! I thought the first downed boar was gonna lay up next to the second.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Spike

Where are you hunting? im in Brunswick and might could give you few pointers if you are interested
Old 09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Fork Horn

I'm in St. Marys and I am a new hog hunter. I just got stationed here (U.S. Coast Guard) and I cant wait to get going! I love to hunt Deer and Turkey with Spring Turkey hunting being my favorite. I was thinking about hitting up Paulks Pasture WMA here in a week to do some homework before the muzzleloader season starts. Was all pumped up to bow hunt but I broke my left small toe and have been layed up! Drop me a PM sometime I am always looking for people to hunt with.

Mack
Old 09-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Spike

paulks has some good hogs in it, and the best news is that you can hunt them anytime small game season is open, with small game weapons. a 22 mag or any muzzleloader is legal, so after deer season is out i plan on doing a lot of hog hunting with my 50 cal there.