Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Looking for a Hog hunt.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looking for a Hog hunt.

My wife & I are looking for a hog hunt for two people. We live in Montana, we are open to travel where ever to hunt hogs? We will fly or drive depending on travel distance?
Anyone know a trusted outfitter or ranch that runs a good operation?

Thanks,

WK
Old 06-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.brodax.com/

Ive hunted w/ zach 5 times. This ranch is huge and theres a ton of hogs but its thick and tough to get on em. I would suggest going in Aug when they come to the feeders more. The lodge is fantastic, your wife will love it. The hunt is a challenge, but I can tell you, Zach busts his butt to get on the hogs, and Ive always had a good time.

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 06-12-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wolf Killer we have been doing business with this outfitter for over 7 years and he is a very good and honest outfitter with a lot of hogs. He has A LOT of hogs right now too. We are runnning a couple of summer hog hunting specials right now with him. The prices listed are the total fees with no trophy fees (except noted for additional rams in the 2nd hunt) or any other fees except your TX non game license which is $45.

Summer Hog Hunt Special #1
From now thru September 15th. We will be offering a special on hog hunts. $200.00 per day per hunter all inclusive (2 hunter, 2 night minimum).

Summer Hog/Ram Special #2
From now thru September 15th we will be offering this special Hog/Ram combo hunt. The price for this 2 day 2 night hunt is $800.00 per hunter all inclusive. You will be allowed to harvest unlimited hogs and 1 ram of your choice (rifle, archery, pistol, etc...). Additional days can be added for $200.00 all inclusive. Additional rams can be taken for a $500.00 trophy fee.

You can call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]
Old 06-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been to several operations in Tx & Ok.. Shiloh Bowhunting ranch in Oklahoma is a great place & lots of hogs of every size. Stands in place near feeders. best Daytime Hog hunting i have ever experienced.
Clean cabins, great hosts & facilities to cook. $325 afternoon, full day & morning..
Old 06-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Spike

hello my name is johnny and i run a little operation down in mcalester ok Ive had 100 percent kill rate this year so far and large hogs look me up if ur interested at heskettshoghunting.com thanks and god bless