Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Any FL hog hunters?

Old 01-24-2010, 07:22 AM
Spike

Default Any FL hog hunters?

Looking to make friends...and hunt some FL hogs.
I'm in se. FL (WPB) area...would like to join a group and pay my share to hunt a leased land, so long as the hogs are plentiful.

i've hunted some beauties in the past, although all of them were overseas.

i want to stay sharp, have a .223 AUG that i like to use to snipe smaller hogs.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Go to Clewiston and ask questions.........Clewiston is the best place for hogs and it's close to you, but all private.........These areas have no WMA's.....

Another area is Lake Wales...........Private as well

Last edited by Rebel Hog; 01-24-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Old 02-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Sewer Rat

SR, the biggest hog I killed in 1963 was in Lake Wales..............The one in your picture looks Eurasian....
Old 02-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

May have had some in it.... was propagating the faith when we stumbled across him LOL... biggest one my neighbor had seen in his 43 yrs of living there.... rumors have it there are others this size out there... actually in Bereah, closer to Frostproof then Lake Wales.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Sewer Rat
May have had some in it.... was propagating the faith when we stumbled across him LOL... biggest one my neighbor had seen in his 43 yrs of living there.... rumors have it there are others this size out there... actually in Bereah, closer to Frostproof then Lake Wales.
I have a good friend in Fort Meade that keeps inviting me........
Old 02-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Ok so ya im new to this site, But id like to help. My father and grandparents live in florida and i Stay there during vecations out of school. Mostly the summers (im from ohio) and iv done a little Hog hunting there, so far wat i have really noticed over the last 10 years of goin there, Muse is the best place for Hog Hunting! Lots of open land and also alot of good cover everywhere between fields. Iv saw some HUGE hogs come out of the woods there. this past summer, saw the biggest iv ever saw, i believe it was cross bread or something though, looked like the big 1 in you 1st pic. It wouldnt suprise me if it wasnt the same kind of hog. There is a place in Muse, called Hog Heaven Ranch, they have alot of hogs there that they have raised and many have spread threwout the area thats why its such a great place to hunt. but 1 problem is that they arnt stupid like others hogs