Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 looking for a place to hunt hog in texas? >

looking for a place to hunt hog in texas?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

looking for a place to hunt hog in texas?

Old 01-24-2009, 11:53 PM

Default looking for a place to hunt hog in texas?

Now that i have some time and my divorce stuff is finally about over. Its time i get out and do something fun..I missed most of deer season due to all the draama. Time to break out the bow and make a good day or two of it...anyone have any ideas on where to hunt cheap..I am thinking hogs but wouldnt be aposed to an exotic deer hunt..maybe the end of feb or early march.. Id appreciate all the info yall can send my way thanks.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: looking for a place to hunt hog in texas?

ORIGINAL: crash1518

Now that i have some time and my divorce stuff is finally about over. Its time i get out and do something fun..I missed most of deer season due to all the draama. Time to break out the bow and make a good day or two of it...anyone have any ideas on where to hunt cheap..I am thinking hogs but wouldnt be aposed to an exotic deer hunt..maybe the end of feb or early march.. Id appreciate all the info yall can send my way thanks.
Hey dude, are you still living in Burleson? I was hunting at the river (on the Brazos) but I haven't seen any hogs, tracks or evidence of hogs like last year, or I'd invite you to hunt with me when I go to my lake house. I'll keep any eye out for something.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Crash, I am not from Texas but I just returned from a hunt with Dos Plumas ranch. 3 of us took 5 hogs and a nice goat in just 2 days.Alot ofhogs and exotics and very affordable. Good Luck.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Rev

ORIGINAL: crash1518

Hey dude, are you still living in Burleson? I was hunting at the river (on the Brazos) but I haven't seen any hogs, tracks or evidence of hogs like last year, or I'd invite you to hunt with me when I go to my lake house. I'll keep any eye out for something.
Bob.

Take him out to Troy's
Old 01-26-2009, 02:05 PM

Hey Rev no not in burleson..Since seperation have been living in ft worth..Long drive to work but its ok..Just trying to deal with all the life changing BS. Im sure you know what i mean as far as that goes. And i appreciate you keeping an eye out for me. will do me good to get out and have some fun again.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you can find a place between Seymour and Crowell, go there. I don't hunt there, but I see more hogs in the road and in the pastures going through there than anywhere else.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

And by hogs, I'm assuming you gentlemen are talking about the kind that are made of pork, not made to pork.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: North Texan

And by hogs, I'm assuming you gentlemen are talking about the kind that are made of pork, not made to pork.
Jeff, are we bored today? Or should I say boar?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm selling raffle tickets for local archery club,tickets are for hog hunt with dogs out of Pecos Texas,if shot is clear of dogsbow is option,if no clear shot then dogs stretch hog and you knife him! I've heard Dos Plumas if good hunt for cost.Just got to get your name in quick there.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

I'm selling raffle tickets for local archery club,tickets are for hog hunt with dogs out of Pecos Texas,if shot is clear of dogsbow is option,if no clear shot then dogs stretch hog and you knife him! I've heard Dos Plumas if good hunt for cost.Just got to get your name in quick there.
When aint ya pimping something cracka?

Quick Reply: looking for a place to hunt hog in texas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.