Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

east Texas BBQ with a bow

Old 10-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default east Texas BBQ with a bow

I killed this pig last Friday morning. The camp scale said 78 lbs. I think the scale is off. It felt like 50 lbs to me. http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/txjourneyman/IMG_0017.jpg
Old 10-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: east Texas BBQ with a bow

heres another try.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Nice shooten tex. Great eaten size.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job man....congrats
Old 10-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Greg where is your hair???? Oh, I forgot you're like me.. Nice eating pig, love em that size that's perfect.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Dominant Buck

WTG TXJ.....Nice size..........Congrat's
Old 10-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Greg, where were you hunting? Was that in East Texas.. I sure miss hunting with you guys, this crazy job has got me going nutz,, not that I wasn't almost there anyway. I do have one deer hunt in OK in Nov. I had to pass up a great hunt during the week on a good ranch in West Texas because of this stupid thing call WORK.. Giving up my business to go to work for this corporation may have not been such a great idea, I'm having second thoughts about it now. Heck before I used to forward my business phone to my cell phone and answer it from a tree stand. Oh, the good ole days~>

Sorry I missed you last time you came up.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Greg congrats on the porker....That heat was killer wasn't it??? I think on our place last week it was getting in the mid 90's during the day....I still sweatted it out though....
Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Greg, where were you hunting? Was that in East Texas.. I sure miss hunting with you guys, this crazy job has got me going nutz,, not that I wasn't almost there anyway. I do have one deer hunt in OK in Nov. I had to pass up a great hunt during the week on a good ranch in West Texas because of this stupid thing call WORK.. Giving up my business to go to work for this corporation may have not been such a great idea, I'm having second thoughts about it now. Heck before I used to forward my business phone to my cell phone and answer it from a tree stand. Oh, the good ole days~>

Sorry I missed you last time you came up.
Hey Bob I can have guests out there in east Tx so don't worry, we'll hunt again soon. As far as the cell phone just do like I do and forget it somewhere. Russ can tell ya how bad I am about that!
Old 10-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Greg, just let me know something. I'm ready to leave the metromess, I'm so sick of airports, budgets, andbosses, I'm ready to kill something! I bought a dove lease this year, and only had a chance to go two times, a waste of money.

Quick Reply: east Texas BBQ with a bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.