Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 I never would have guessed... >

I never would have guessed...

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

I never would have guessed...

Old 07-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default I never would have guessed...

...that domestic cows and feral hogs would even come near each other! Probably happens more often that I thought on some of those ranches out west. But still funny to see, sorta.

A neighbor's cows got out recently and have shown upon my feeders and even broke one to get all the corn out. Unfortunately, after twophone calls and three weeks, he has still failed to get them off our property.

Old 07-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I never would have guessed...

Growing up hunting in Texas, I have seen it many times.....Matter of fact we have pens around all our feeders to keep the hogs and cows out!!!!
Thats a big ol' boar you have there, he would be fun to run an arrow through!!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unfortunately, after twophone calls and three weeks, he has still failed to get them off our property.
Round them up put them in a pen and call him again this time tell him he owes you $xxx for lodgeingand damageor he is not getting his cattle back, then call the authorities and let them know whats going on.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

The neighbor is in no hurry as long as he gets free grazing!Tell him the fee is 10 bucks a head a day grazing plus fence repairs!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 PM

I don't know the law in SC, but if SC is a fence out state, then following Kanga's advice will get you in trouble instead of your neighbor. I would advise contacting the authorities first, then, if SC is a fence in state, you can follow the rest of Kanga's advice. However, if SC is a fence out state, then you have a legalresponsibility to keep a fence around your property capable of keeping your neighbors cattle out, so it is your responsibility to move his cattle out and fix the fence.

Bill
Old 07-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: broncobilly

I don't know the law in SC, but if SC is a fence out state, then following Kanga's advice will get you in trouble instead of your neighbor. I would advise contacting the authorities first, then, if SC is a fence in state, you can follow the rest of Kanga's advice. However, if SC is a fence out state, then you have a legalresponsibility to keep a fence around your property capable of keeping your neighbors cattle out, so it is your responsibility to move his cattle out and fix the fence.

Bill
You can't trust anything that Kanga says. He wakes himself up lying sometimes.., and I've seen Kanga lie and Rloving1 swear to it.. they are two peas in a pod..

Take it from me, just kill one them cows, and load it up. Tell them you thought it was a doe... it worked for me once..
Old 07-22-2008, 11:56 PM

LOL

If you ever need a lawyer....Don't call me.

Bill
Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

ORIGINAL: broncobilly

Bill
You can't trust anything that Kanga says. He wakes himself up lying sometimes.., and I've seen Kanga lie and Rloving1 swear to it.. they are two peas in a pod..

Take it from me, just kill one them cows, and load it up. Tell them you thought it was a doe... it worked for me once..
Yeah, there are nasty rumors floating around about you poor eyesight,lol.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:06 AM

cool pix i wish i can see this in so cal. any one know a good pleace to hunt hog in so cal " los angeles"? thanks