Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Wild Hog Pics

Old 05-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

Default Wild Hog Pics

[hr]

Post some pics of your all wild hogs you have killed and a story of the hunt![/align][/align]
Old 05-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wild Hog Pics

Took this hog a couple years back with a couple Texas fellas & their hounds. I was making a Hog Bowhunting video & wanted to include a hound Bowhunt. It was by far "the most exciting Bowhunt I have ever experienced". This fella after doing some major damage to hounds in 2 1/2 hours of chasing & fighting managed to put all of us on the run a total of 6 times b/4 I arrowed him TWICE & put him down.
I have taken many other hogs over feeders & a couple stalks where I have had to do some hop, skip & jumpin to keep them from becoming the hunter.
Hog Bowhunting is great & I am headed to Oklahoma in 2 weeks for some off season thrills.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is me in 1964 & my 1st ever hog. Stick Bow, wood arrows.
I was walking back to my truck through a bunch of brambles after hunting all morning when he jumped up from his bed 20 yards away. My arrow entered the last rib & lodged in the far shoulder going through both lungs. He spun around toward me, raised the hair on his back & CHARGED. Mind you, I had a 20 yard head start (no trees) & he fell 10 feet from me "dead".My brother was with me & when he charged he headed for a lake to jump in-he was along to take pictures & help if I got one-he didn't have even a knife. Since then, he's taken hogs & NEVER goes unarmed. Foolish boys back then.....

Old 05-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is one from last year that I BBQd for the local Foster Parent familiesin the county I live for a picnic. They all thought it was great & thats why I am headed to Oklahoma in 2 weeks-furnish hog for another appreciation picnic.Taken from a tree stand-no excitement-went down in 30 yds....

Old 05-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pulled into a field and shot him, plain and simple

Old 05-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

These two were hanging out by the hog trap when we pulled up to load hogs we had caught that morning. I snuck up the creek bed and popped them both with some steel shot.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wanted to try out a new rifle and this one got in the way!!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

these two mammoth beast were killed in a pasture not a mile from my house. After moving in and meeting my neighbors one of them informed about two big hogs that were destroying her yard. well we went ahead and helped her out by taking them out, they were some of the best eating hogs I have ever had.
They both went over 300lbs
300 win mag. was the rifle.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

This one was taken in south texas, a 225 yd neck shot from a .243. He went straight down.
Boar weighed 185lbs and had some nice cutters, hid head is on the wall, euro mount.
Thats me with my son.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Fork Horn

They both went over 300lbs
300 win mag. was the rifle.
Man, that's some big ass hogs

Quick Reply: Wild Hog Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.