Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

russian hogs

Old 04-08-2008, 06:50 AM

Default RE: russian hogs

Most of the problem with asking these type of questions on these web sites is that most of them can't afford it any way.I wouldnt sweat your prices keep them where there at.If i was to busy to go out and scout to find hogs then i would pay that price its reasonable, exspecially for a true russian and even more so if thats what i want.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Dominant Buck

I asked about the razor back because ive heard it all my life and didnt know if they were refering to a Russian boar, who has the same qualities, or something different. Reason I asked is because there is no such thing as a true Russian running around America. They are all feral mixes of other breads. Ive shot tuns of "Razor backs", if you will. I just wasnt sure if the name was a character distinction, or if there was a true type of hog that is officially a Razor back.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:01 PM

Just a thought here since I looked at your classified ad. I really don't need the fancy lodge you guys have set up (it's nice don't get me wrong but that's not what I care about with a hunt) so is there an option that doesn't include you guys having to cook for me and house me? I will admit that I can't afford what you're asking but I could get like 300-450 together for a weekend, which if you figure between 60 and 80 dollars a day for hotel style lodging then if you cut it out of you price and I lodge and feed myself we should meet up somewhere on price.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: teejarrardjr

does this sound good .onerazorback/russianboar 2 nights lodging 2 full days of hunting guranteed boar $625 is this a good price . The lodging is not a run down trailor or camper. These are good tusk boars
http://www.tnboar.com/index.php