Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog hunt in NY

Old 11-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hog hunt in NY

Anyone know of any hog hunting in NY? I've looked at the preserves and they want $600. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hog hunt in NY

Why do you live in New York? I tried it once, couldn't wait to find the quickest plane head South. I didn't know hogs could survive in NY.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Fork Horn

I love new york. Some of the best hunting and fishing this side of the mississippi. I just wish I could get my hands on some hogs. I have heard of guys seeing alot of them while deer hunting adout 20min south of me. I would assume they escaped from the preserve that is only a couple miles away. Maybe i'll just have to go visit my wifes best friend in north texas and take a couple down out there.[/align]
Old 11-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: adam11082

I love new york. Some of the best hunting and fishing this side of the mississippi. I just wish I could get my hands on some hogs. I have heard of guys seeing alot of them while deer hunting adout 20min south of me. I would assume they escaped from the preserve that is only a couple miles away. Maybe i'll just have to go visit my wifes best friend in north texas and take a couple down out there.
[/align]

You come down to North Texas and hunt and fish a few days, and you'll be like Ausie, you'll stay.In fact take him back with you, even Yall yankees can't understand him
Old 11-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

In fact take him back with you,
Glad I decided to read the forum before calling you to say come pick up your new second bow.[8D]
Old 11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

In fact take him back with you,
Glad I decided to read the forum before calling you to say come pick up your new second bow.[8D]
Glad you read that I am not going Axis hunting next week. Take Rowel with you, he needs a bow.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad you read that I am not going Axis hunting next week. Take Rowel with you, he needs a bow.
Thats ok I am sure Kyle will take your spot and he dont need a bow
Old 11-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

double post... Heck
Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

take that then.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

Why pay to hunt hogs in NY??? I killed one last year and missed numerous others. They will be every where in another 3 yrs,. and yes there is some remarkable fishing here in CNY. If someone can find my pst from July or Aug. you can see the hog I killed here in Cortland, NY. I actually got the recipe for my baitfrom the gentlemen on this board. There are plenty of hogs around CNY, just do some homework.

Quick Reply: Hog hunt in NY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.