Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 hunters needed for t.v. show >

hunters needed for t.v. show

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hunters needed for t.v. show

Old 10-30-2007, 11:24 AM

Default hunters needed for t.v. show

im needing 3-4 more hunters for a dvd and show to be played next year on t.v. were doing rams.on 16,17,18 of november and need a few more people to come be in it.we will also do hogs on the 18th if theirs time left.i know its short notice but if in the area or want to be part let me know and ill give the details. i signed a 1 1/2 year contract with the company to do 5 different shows we will be doing buffalo on December 19-23 also if intrested. thanks jeff [email protected] or 1-661-444-6833
Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hunters needed for t.v. show

How much are you gonnapay the hunters
Old 10-30-2007, 12:14 PM

its not a payed position its the enjoyment of hunting and meating pros from cambells outdoor. its running me $45,000 for the five shows were doing less the donated hunts that are being givin away on their challange and to needy kids. its taking place in california.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

How much are you gonnapay the hunters
My little buddy is just being a smart @ss... We are filming an Axis hunt that week end. He wouldn't miss that one for the world, besides, we have the best camera man on earth behind the camera... Like that little plug Joe?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 PM

glad to see some more bowtech guys out their i switched to them after 15 years with hoyt got the allegance and love it.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: boarfighter

glad to see some more bowtech guys out their i switched to them after 15 years with hoyt got the allegance and love it.
I think you will find there are more Bowtech/Diamond owners on this forum than any other bow

Yep they sure do make some really good epuipment, I have a spare room full of Bowtech's and Diamond's

Just dont tell The Rev he will be bugging me to give him one of them
Old 10-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Room full huh? And I was mentioning to Rev how I was thinking of getting into bows to extend my season and add the challenge to the hunt...not to mention I could follow you two on a hunt next year! Maybe that was the wrong thing to say? I really am thinking of archery,maybe not hunt but would round out my options for entertainment.I better start being nice to Russ,he's my idol...right above Rev!I just need someone to advse me and help with options and setup when cash becomes available.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Room full huh? And I was mentioning to Rev how I was thinking of getting into bows to extend my season and add the challenge to the hunt...not to mention I could follow you two on a hunt next year! Maybe that was the wrong thing to say? I really am thinking of archery,maybe not hunt but would round out my options for entertainment.I better start being nice to Russ,he's my idol...right above Rev!I just need someone to advse me and help with options and setup when cash becomes available.
Oh, now you're trying to suck up? What happened to calling my little short buddy Vertically challenged and ( you know about the other little thing too) Now you're,trying to weasel yourself into mybow he has for me. Besides, I already kind of mentioned that to him. Since, I am his best, greatest, most loyal friend, of my beloved, super dupper buddy.. I hate suck ups.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey, give it up. he told me this morning hes keeping the bow.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey, give it up. he told me this morning hes keeping the bow.
Well thanks a lot Greg I was enjoying them sucking up

You should have seen the drool coming from Bob's mouth when he drew my Marquis back yesterday[8D]

But what ever you do dont tell him I am not gonna let him shoot it

Quick Reply: hunters needed for t.v. show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.