Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Kaufman County Hogs????

Old 06-30-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Kaufman County Hogs????

Looking for a place to hunt some hogs around Kaufman County, Terrell/Quinlin/Kaufman/Seagoville areas. Rifle and/orbow. If anyone knows of a place...please let me know. We will not be using dogs by the way. Do not want to pay to hunt....hunt and fishto save money in the first place, plus it is loads of fun!

Byork
[email protected]

thanks!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Kaufman County Hogs????

I hunt Kaufman county and I will be glad to take you out but you will have to wait until January or later. I pretty much stop having guests except for a select few in the summer months. Its too close to deer season and I don't want to stir things up too much out there.
Where do you live? Anyway stay in touch and we can do something this winter. Yankee Clipper is 1st on the list. I owe him a hunt and the Burleson boys could be out there at any time as well as sthrnhogbuster. But I'll do my best to fit you in.
There are not many people in this area that will let you hunt for free. believe me I know. I have looked and looked. I pay for my lease. I am fortunate enough to be able to have guests. Good luck in your search.
BTW, welcome to the forums.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I live in Terrell. I'll keep in touch with you...have never been out hunting hogs but once, and all we found were a few tracks, mostly deer out there though....was off Combine road outside of Seagoville. Was scouting around with a friend out near where he lives. Didn't have any weapons with us, just looking around for tracks/bedding areas. If I could get on a lease cheap enough...I'd probably be willing to pay, only one I found accepting the last week was in south Texas and they wanted $4,000 per gun, with 5 hunter minimum. Way too steep for me! I'd be happy with a few hundred or so, but not 4K. Thanks for the offer and don't forget about me.

Billy
Old 07-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Typical Buck

you guys are lucky to have hogs.we don't have hogs around here where i hunt.one of these days i'm going to go to texas and hunt hogs.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Spike

I don't know if you know where Mineola is , but we have I think 5'000 and something acres of wildlife management area. Hogs galore down here. You can find it under the old sabine bottom at texas parks and wildlife site. Pm me if you need more info.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

you guys are lucky to have hogs
No we are not, they cause too much damage and will run deer off, if anything we are unlucky to have hogs
Old 07-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

They are so destructive. It's amazing how fast they can tear up a feeder area. They're a curse but at least they're good on the grill.

Would be interested in finding a place in same area where I could try for one with my bow.