Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Had a little

Old 05-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Had a little

you could heat 'em in foil by the fire on a hunting trip.
yeah I could ifn I had any left

No matter how many I make they just seem to dissapear
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm on vacation this coming week Rev! holler and maybe I can come up near your lake house and see my son and find a hog near by! I got a place we can troll around north of P/K!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

I'm on vacation this coming week Rev! holler and maybe I can come up near your lake house and see my son and find a hog near by! I got a place we can troll around north of P/K!
Iam going to finish up with my project by Tuesday or Wednesday, then I may venture off to PK...
Old 05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool I don't have to return to work till day after holiday!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Where did you live in the land down nder ? I spent some time in Darwin and was most impressed with the people and country.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Where did you live in the land down nder ?
Born and raised in Parkes NSW spent 6 years in the army stationed and trained all over the country.

Was a roo shooter after the army out around Cobar, Nymagee and Broken Hill after that spent 18 months living with the blacks in the NT on the buffalo eradication program then back to NSW working for the National Parks and Wildlife shooting pigs in the Maquarie marshes. Then spent 13 very unhappy years in theSydney suburb of Bankstown before moving back to Parkes.

Have also hunted in New Zealand, Africa and now here in the USA heading back to God's country at the end of Oct for the birth of my sons 1st born

Will hopefully get a few fallow, red stag, goats and pighunts in while I am there