Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Anyone hunt with this guy? >

Anyone hunt with this guy?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Anyone hunt with this guy?

Old 12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone hunt with this guy?

Called a hog-hunting guide at 'Wild Hog Hunts Texas' dot com. Sounds like a good deal for an out of stater like me but was wanting to check with this board and see if any one here has hunted there or knows anything about them?
Old 12-19-2006, 08:57 AM

Default RE: Anyone hunt with this guy?

never heard of him. what state you coming from? you wanting to stand hunt or with dogs?
Old 12-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Is he the guy that looks like he needs a hair cut? If he's the one, he's been spending too much time in the woods.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

www.wildhoghunttexas.com

Looks like a great deal. I may give it a try for some off-season shooting practice.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 AM

You might ask around at this site: www.texashuntingforum.com
There are some knowledgeable people on it.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

I'm looking to stand hunt and/or stalk. I'm also thinking about bringing my dad who's in his 60's and has never hunted wild hogs.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

HH, gone to the site and finally got registered so I can ask my question there also, but, what a PAIN in the butt trying to get registered! LOL!!! I think I almost rather fight a little hog!
Old 12-30-2006, 02:49 AM
Spike

I'm quite sure this is the guy I tried to hunt with last year. The more I found out about his operation, the shadier it got. Every time I talked to him he had some other hidden cost. Make darn sure you know exactly what you are getting, and exactly what the bottom line cost is and make sure you have everything in writing. I also found out by checking around that several other groups either got ripped off or were very dissappointed in their hunt with him. I delt with a guy whose last name I believe was Candeleria. If it is him, I wouldn't advise doing business with him regardless of what he tells you. Good luck. carver
Old 12-30-2006, 05:14 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks! Actually, I've already decided not to hunt with them. After doing some checking, I found that the deal I was getting was not what I thought it was. They emailed me and told me I had won a discounted hog hunt with them by registering with their website, but after checking, looks like I can buy the same deal almost anytime. That borders on deception and that makes me suspicious of what else they may do.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Slicker than a greased hawg!
ORIGINAL: Gruntr Huntr

Thanks! Actually, I've already decided not to hunt with them. After doing some checking, I found that the deal I was getting was not what I thought it was. They emailed me and told me I had won a discounted hog hunt with them by registering with their website, but after checking, looks like I can buy the same deal almost anytime. That borders on deception and that makes me suspicious of what else they may do.

Quick Reply: Anyone hunt with this guy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.