Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt? >

Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt?

Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt?

Hey Everyone..I hope some of you with lots of experience can tell me what I should do. Myself and about 4buddies are thinking about doing a Hog Hunt, but we don't know where we should go. We all love to shoot and it seems that Texas offers some good pigs and lot's of varmint hunting in affordable packages. I've also heard that there is a couple of place's in Tennesse that do a great job at a sharp price. Any guides or avid hunters that have advice would be greatly appreciatted.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt?

I live in texas, and i do not know any off the top of my head but there are some out there that will give you a nice price..Are you wanting an all day hunt?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:08 PM

I'd like to hunt for 2-3 days...shoot a pig or 2 and kill varmints for a couple days/nights
Old 09-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Let me see what i can do then ill let you know! Where are you located right now?
Old 09-11-2006, 12:12 PM

come to tn hog and yotes aplenty and won't charge for the yotes if you have the calls and know how to use them
Old 09-11-2006, 06:34 PM

Feel free to check out my trusted outfitters page on our website at

www.razorbackoutfitters.com

We have lots of supplies too, in case you need any.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:32 PM

i have hunted coyote creek ranch in northeast texas twice with my 13 yr old daughter. 100% success on both hunts. we r plannin a deer and hog hunt, but i broke my femur the last wk of july so they r going to guide her. if i am not able to hunt. she also killed a bobcat late one evening and saw several coyotes. a great family place or a good mans get away. the prices were full for me half price for her with meals and lodging. i have the pictures of her hog and mine if interested im at [email protected]
Old 09-13-2006, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have Bowhunted several places in Texas & Oklahoma the past few years for hogs. The BEST place for daytime hog Bowhunting & excellent hosts & a fun time has been Shiloh Ranch , Stonewall, Ok.. Very reasonable.
7 of us took 6 hogs with 2 or 3 others missed in 2 days of Bowhunting.
They have aweb site. Good Luck.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:26 PM

There's a new place in North GA (Eagle Rock Plantation)my buddies have went to. They had a great time. Plenty of wild hogs. The lodge they stayed in was huge and resembled the white house. They also said the owner was very polite and knowledgable of the property they hunted on. I believe their web site is: www.eaglerockplantation.com.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:03 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Where in Texas do you want to go? I know a nice place with lots of hogs. I have taken a 400lb boar there with my bow. I have seen lots of hogs in this class and some that were bigger.
Im at work right now and dont have the email address of the owner.
Email me and I will send it to you.
His hunts include a nice place to stay and are reasonable.
Rick

Quick Reply: Best Place to go on the first Hog Hunt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.